Prepare for your job interview by using this comprehensive list of interview questions and answers. Using the links below, you’ll find resources that can help set you apart from all other job candidates.
The interview is your make-or-break opportunity. Take the time to think through answers to these interview questions using supporting examples to showcase your accomplishments. As you learn how to answer interview questions, prepare using the STAR approach. This helps keep your answers focused, succinct and concrete.
There is no need to memorize answers to these interview questions. Memorized answers sound stilted. Instead, prepare a mental outline for each question that helps you answer clearly.
These resources will help you prepare:
- Interview Etiquette
- Dress for Success – Interview Attire
- The Top 10 Interview Questions
- Twenty Difficult Practice Questions (And Answer Tips)
- 50 Sample Employment Interview Questions
- Phone Interview Tips
- How to Deal with the Salary Question During an Interview
- Questions You Should Ask During an Interview
- Preparing for a Second Job Interview
- How to Make a Great Impression with an Interview Thank You Letter